Friday, January 28, 2011

Want to get to the "Inner You"?

Hello people! I know that its a lil' crazy to write an article of such interest at this hour. However, let's get on with it!

I attended a 4-day workshop without a hint of whats gonna happen. I was really shocked that I hadn't looked into myself this way. I'm really tempted to let you know what it is but hang on, I'm not done yet! This workshop made me look at life (i.e myself) in a very different way. I found it empowering and refreshing. And unlike other workshops, these concepts stuck onto my mind and it helped to try out different things and look at life in a different way.

I'm referring to Neuro Linguistic Programming or simply, NLP. So what is it?

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a controversial approach to psychotherapy and organizational change based on "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour"

It is the study of a few famous and successful people and what actually led to their success. I would say that it is more of understanding yourself to get into the "groove" of these successful people.

There are tons of articles about this and if you have not heard about this term till now, Ah! Well, All I gotta say is - "Click me dammit!"





You can also contact my coach at Neoway Academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment