Saturday, January 22, 2011

Something trippy ;)

Jack Sparrow's Quotes :

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can’t. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you’ll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can’t bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?

“The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow.” It has such a lovely ring to it…

Worry about your own fortunes gentlemen. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

 You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You’re not a eunuch are you?

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate. 

She’s safe, just like I promised. She’s all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we’re all men of our word really… except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

Cuttlefish… eh… let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends the cuttlefish… bind them up together and they’ll devour themselves without a single thought… Human nature, in’it? Ooor… rather fish nature… So yes… we could hold up here well-provisioned and well-armed… and half of us would be dead within the month! Which seems grim to me no matter how you slice it! Or as my colleague so naively suggested, we can release Calypso, and God-willing, she will show us mercy… I rather doubt it. Can we just ignore that she is a woman scorned, the fury the likes of which Hell hath no? We cannot. And so, we are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words that are coming out of me mouth… Captain Swann.

Send this pestilent, traitorous, cow-hearted, yeasty codpiece to the brig.

And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

No comments:

Post a Comment